Thursday, November 7, 2013

GI Jane. Breakfast Club. Homecoming

Hello Everyone!!!
It has been a while since I put up a post and I just wanted to share a few pictures from homecoming weekend at Purdue. At Purdue, we have a breakfast club tradition where we dress up in halloween costumes and go to the bars really early in the morning on game day. For those of you who know me, I am definitely not a drinker so I had never been to breakfast club before now. Being my last year on campus I decided to attend the festivities and cross breakfast club off my bucket list. It was a really last minute decision and all I found at the store was a camouflage jumpsuit. Hence, my GI Jane costume.










 Every GI Jane needs a partner!!!






After breakfast club, we went to the homecoming game; which we lost badly :( I could not figure out what to wear so I whipped out a big t-shirt and cut it up into something acceptable. The results were great and I was able to go to the game in style.







By this time I was so stressed about the game, I accidentally wiped off one of my "war" marks!!!





All in all I had a great time!!!!

xoxoSemilycious


2 comments:

Thanks for your comment. I appreciate all your feedback xoxo Semilycious